March 8, 2014
Come join us for the first DreamCatcher Half Marathon! This event has something for everyone, whether you're fast, slow or somewhere in the middle. The emphasis for this event is not on how quickly you can get those 13.1 miles done but that you finish them! Afterall, 13.1 miles is the same distance whether it takes you 2 hours or 4 hours!
- Time limit of 6 hours BUT if you hit the 9 mile mark by noon, the finish line and all the goodies that goes along with the finish line will be open for you!
- Pacers will be available!
- Marathon Maniacs & Half Fanatics get a $5.00 discount! (email me for discount code)
- Register early, save the most money!
- Each registered participant will receive:
- Technical Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Full Course Support
- Guide to local sights and to-dos that you don't want to miss!
- Each Finisher will receive:
- Finisher Celebration
- Finisher Medal
- The course is family-friendly, aka - they can cheer you along almost the entire course!
- Port-O-Pots strategically placed!
- Awards will be given for:
- First finisher Male and Female
- "Worked the Hardest for the Goal" (last) Male and Female
Registration Fees (registration capped at 500):
- Early Bird: Now until 11/15/13: $50.00
- Regular: 11/16/13 - 1/30/14: $60.00
- Late'ish: 1/31/14 - 3/1/14: $70.00
- Procrastinator: 3/2/14 - 3/8/14: $80.00
Beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado. Starting and finishing at the Riverfront Trail, the course takes you along the mighty Colorado River, through the city parks of Riverside, Junior Service League and Eagle Rim Park and through a portion of our Riverfront Parkway. The course is 80% paved bike/walking path, 10% trail (it can be dirt with packed gravel in dry weather or mud and gravel in wet weather) and 10% county road.
There is one incline hill of 134 feet - but whatever it takes from you, it gives back so FEAR NO HILL!
March 7, 2014 - TBD and race morning from 0600 to 0700.
More details to come and if you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Sponsors: (more to come)